Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fabulous Group of Women

I am very blessed and thankful for being connected with a fabulous group of women of God. I do not take this group lightly. I am very serious when it comes to the things of God. Sometimes I get so excited when I come on and see the women who are connecting with others. It really touches my heart because it is not all about you as an individual. We are here to touch the lives of others through words of encouragement, prayer, phone calls (because there have been plenty) or whatever way the Lord leads. In turn, we are also here to be uplifted and empowered in our natural and spiritual life.

I encourage those who have not connected to please be a part on a regular basis. It could be said that most of us lead a very busy life, but we still find the time to come on here and send some love and encouragement to someone else. The majority of us have never met in person, but it has never been an issue because we want to share the love of God. Considering what I have been through and is still here to tell the story, is enough for me.

It has truly been awesome. Everytime I receive an email or phone call from someone who says how much she really enjoys the group, I feel like doing a happy dance :) because I know the vision God has given me is being carried out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Agape,
Deaconess Aretha

Join Us:
http://sistersofhonor.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment