Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Blessed Thanksgiving!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I was blessed to spend Thanksgiving with Family, Food, Fun, and Fellowship. It was a great day. I am so very thankful to the Lord for allowing my to see another day and give Him the praise.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to the Most High.
It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning,
your faithfulness in the evening,
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!
I sing for joy because of what you have done.
psalm 92:1-2,4


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo Aretha. Glad to hear you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I pray your Christmas is filled with the JOY OF JESUS. Blessings dear sister.

    ReplyDelete