Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where are You...Men?

I had the pleasure of having Elder Leon Ruffin as Guest Speaker on S.O.H Radio Show and I must say that his message was indeed a blessing. The Topic "Where are You" was so fitting because this is a subject I think many need to hear. This message is not only for men but for women as well. We could all learn something from this.

Talk a listen and prayerfully this will be a blessing to you.

Listen to internet radio with Sisters Of Honor on Blog Talk Radio


Feel free to join us in our Online Social Group http://sistersofhonor.ning.com

We are Changing Lives through the Word of God.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your talk radio show...wow!!! Praise our God for you are a beautiful vessel of our God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment. I am glad you stopped by. Please come again. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete