Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Favorite Things

If you are looking for a way to bless someone and you just can't think of anything tangible to give, I'm sharing some of my FAVORITE things that has really blessed me.

  1. Driven DVD/CD Combo by Pastors Myles and DeLana Rutherford I must say I feel as though this was made specifically for me. I received it at a time in my life where I was going through some things and this CD along with crying out to God helped me regain my strength.

2. Personal Home Diary~ This will be a great asset to your home. To purchase your very own PHD for $13.99 and receive an Instant Download click here. Thanks to DeLonda Adams for such a great tool to add to my Home Management Binder. Link





3. Lisa Shaw Book: You are Beautiful In God's Eyes to purchase your hard copy click here. It's also available Kindle e Book or Nook e Book.





I hope you checkout these items. They have really blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment