Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Thursday, June 20, 2013

God is Able!!!

Source


Have you been feeling a little down lately like all hope is gone and you don’t see a way out? Well, I’m here to let you know that you are not alone. It's not over.

Even though you may think your circumstances are hopeless, it is not impossible for God. Our Heavenly Father can meet your need regardless of your position. God can achieve far more than we can ever imagine.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20

God is able.

When we think the odds are against us, God will intervene on our behalf. Now that is just how much He loves us! Our God can do the unthinkable. I know personally how He has stepped in right on time in several situations where I felt as though I didn’t know which way to turn, who I was going to talk to or where I was going to get it from. So, don’t think that I don’t know.

You have done all that you can in your own strength now turn it over to Him and trust and believe He will work it out!

There is NOTHING is too hard for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment