Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Thursday, March 19, 2009

God Favors Me!!

Good Morning My Sisters,

It is such a blessing to think of all the things God has brought me through. I know I have God's Favor. It makes me so happy inside I can't contain myself. When I think of His Goodness and all He's done for me, I just want to shout from the mountaintop. After all I have done, He still Loves me. There is no one on this earth that will never leave you or give up on you. Yet the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen [you] and set you on a firm foundation and guard you from the evil [one]. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Even when people are not faithful to you and things are coming against you, do not re-act in the same manner. If you do, you will be just as unfaithful as they are. I made it through everything the enemy came at me with and you can to. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy will come in the morning. Psalm 30:5 Through it all, you just remain faithful to God. He will bring you through it. Regardless of what someone says or does to me, I will remain faithful to God because I know He favors me.

God is completely faithful so, why not give Him the glory? He is So Worthy to be praised.

I will continue to speak life and prosperity because I know God Favors me!

No comments:

Post a Comment