Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Still Standing.

Today I reflect on the past three weeks or so that the enemy tried to distract me. I remained faithful and trustworthy in my Lord and Savior. With all that was going on, I knew I could not give the enemy any attention and eventually he would have to flee. The word rejoice has been in my spirit for the last two weeks. I rejoiced each and everyday through it all because God is faithful and I was determined to stand strong.

When I sat and pondered about the things the enemy was throwing at me, I realized God was placing some new people in my life during those trying times. I am so grateful for being diligent.


This morning the scripture James 1:17 came to me as soon as I opened my eyes. Every good and perfect gift comes from Above. I was excited again because it was so fitting for my past months trials.

I am thankful for all of my new found friends and those who have remained faithful during this trying time.

3 comments:

  1. I so needed to hear this song this morning. All I can say is Yes! Yes! Yes! & Amen!!!!
    Be blessed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep moving sister. God is bigger than any problem and when the enemy attacks...remember that what is happening to you is common to man and you're not alone. God is there. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being diligent, you said it!

    I've often wonder what my life would've been like if I had stopped seek God's will for my marriage.

    Great post. Thank you for stopping by.

    In His Grace,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete