Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Awesome Husband

My darling husband decided he was going to fix breakfast this morning. I was so excited because he was going to make pancakes. This morning when I woke up his pancakes were on my mind. I thought to myself that is sad to go to bed with pancakes on my mind. I was looking forward to it. Then I realized, it was not the pancakes I was looking forward to. It was the fact that my husband was cooking them. I must say they were the best pancakes and were even in the perfect circle.

It's not like he has never cooked before, but it was somthing about this time. He is a great husband and an awesome father.

I'm looking forward to him grilling on tomorrow. Yes, that was his idea to.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of him. Enjoy it! Have a great day and send me something from the grill tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would if I thought it would still be good. I can't wait until he get's started because I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet notion for him to cook for you!!! I really like the name of your blog. It really caught my eye and my spirit. Be Blessed!!

    ReplyDelete