Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You are Not Alone



I was watching a movie and I just began to cry. I was so emotional when the little boy in the movie was being picked on.  I immediately felt horrible because he did not have anyone to stick up for him. He was new in town and had no relatives or friends. As a result of  him being in an unfamiliar territory,  he was feeling as though he was all alone. I could relate because I to,  had moments where I thought I was isolated and had no one to communicate with or help solve my dilemmas. I noticed sometimes when we are going through trials we either want to go to someone for help or we want to handle it ourselves.

God quickly reminded me He will never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). I'm sure you have heard this before, but he really is there to take care of us and has our back regardless of what we are going through. He will be with us and guide us even when we think we are at the end of the road with no options. He can top any friend we could ever have. In reality, our friends will only go so far for us. It is exciting to know even when our friends and love ones turn their backs on us, we still have a Father who is watching over us? Glory to God! I don't know about you but it is exciting to me. You are NEVER alone.


When you enter into a crisis, let the first person you talk to be our Heavenly Father. He wants you to depend on Him. He is a jealous God and want to come FIRST in your life and that includes all decision- making.

All you have to do is accept Him into your life and allow Him to lead. 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Every now and then He has to remind us of Who's we are because we often get caught up in our situations and forget He is there to help bring us out.

    ReplyDelete