Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't Worry




I love God because he listened to me, listened as I begged for mercy.
He listened so intently
as I laid out my case before him.
Death stared me in the face,
hell was hard on my heels.
Up against it, I didn't know which way to turn;
then I called out to God for help:
"Please, God!" I cried out.
"Save my life!"
God is gracious—it is he who makes things right,
our most compassionate God.
God takes the side of the helpless;
when I was at the end of my rope, he saved me.
Psalm 116:1-2

You don't have to carry around the burden of worrying. Give it to God. Place it all at His feet and Trust Him to work it out.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Jesus...yes, he is definitely our compassionate God. Thanks for the perfect word to end my evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Praise the LORD!

    Beautiful sharing Aretha.

    I pray that all is well with you and your family. I know it's a time of change for you as your daughter went off to college. Praying still...

    Blessings and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momsweb, I am glad it was a blessing to you.

    Sister Lisa, things are good with the family. I much better regarding my daughter being off in college. Thank you for your prayers.

    God Bless you ladies and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete