Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'll Trust You Lord!



The Lord has placed the the word "Trust" into my spirit. It is so easy for us to place our trust into man (person). Someone who can disappoint, misuse and turn their back on us. Even after all of that we still have some trust they will not do it again. When it comes to giving God our all, it is very difficult for some to completely trust Him with their whole heart. I am here to let you know that I serve a God who will never leave me or forsake me. Man can tell you anything, but God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent. (Numbers 23:19) He will always stand on His word. He is a man I can always depend on to be there for me. I know we have all been disappointed by someone we love at some point in our lives. It may have been a parent, child, brother or sister and we still love and trust them anyway.

When you trust God, you are relying on Him to work in every area of your life. You have the confidence that He will work everything out. We know God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him, and to those who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28) We have to move out of the way and let Him work. He knows the plans He has for us.(Jeremiah 29:11) So we need to trust Him to handle it all.

Why not love and trust Our Heavenly Father with you whole heart?

Lord there are some things going on right now in my life and I'm trusting you to take control. People can't fix it or even make the situation better. Father Only you can. I stand on your word that all things are possible to him that believes. (Mark 9:23) According to my faith, I believe that it shall be done. No weapon form against me shall prosper.(Isaiah 54:17) God I trust you and I will not move until you say move. You are the only one who can shine light on every circumstance. I love you and I trust you with my whole heart. Amen!
© 2009 Deaconess Aretha

1 comment:

  1. Continue to have a blessed evening, the site is beautiful and a blessings!

    ReplyDelete