Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trust In The Lord



Greetings Beloved,

God is so amazing and as we search his word and pray more we learn we can trust him. One of
 the things I love about God is I can confide in him. When I tell him something I can TRUST it is between he and I only. I know when God tells me to do something I may have never done I can push pass my fears and worries and have confidence that God will not send me to a place where he is not willing to cover, protect and provide for me.


Many of us have trust issues and I know exactly where you are coming from. But this scripture will help you understand what kind of God we serve. Ponder on it and do the impossible because God specializes in impossibilities and so do you because he lives inside of you!

Numbers 23:19

What area of your life could you afford to trust God and have a little more confidence in him?

Agape,
Armetria M Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment