Therefore encourage one another and edify one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fitness Friday:Weekly Recap of ShapelyGirl Fitness

I'm participating in ShapelyGirl Fitness Challenge

I wish I had better news to report for this week. I was only able to get in one workout this week. I was not feeling well and had to go to the doctor and was unable to do any fitness activity this week.
 
This will not stop me from continuing my journey of maintaining my fitness routine and living a healthier lifestyle. This is just a minor setback. I am grateful for the strength God has given me and the change in my mindset. 

I will say that although I have not been working out my eating choices have remained on the healthy side.

If you are not familiar with ShapelyGirl Fitness or the challenge I'm participating in, please click here.

I will be posting my thoughts regarding the ShapelyGirl Fitness and my weekly progress here every Friday during the month of October with the final post being November 2, 2012. Please join me if you are in need of motivation and encouragement. WE can do this TOGETHER!!! Now let’s get moving!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment